Having a beautiful, healthy smile is a lot easier than you may think.
Orthodontics have come a long way over the past few years. From more accurate xrays to 3D modelling, improving your smile is a lot less intrusive and a lot more discreet than it used to be. On the leading edge of non-invasive orthodontic technology is Invisalign: an attractive, convenient alternative to braces.
Docbraces is proud to be an Elite level provider of Invisalign and Invisalign Teen. This special distinction means we’ve helped more than 300 people successfully achieve the smiles of their dreams. This important distinction not only sets us apart from our peers in Halifax and Dartmouth, but it ranks us amongst the top 5% of Invisalign providers in all of North America. Our experience means you can be sure you’re in good hands.
Whether you’re in your teens or you’ve done a bit more living, having a healthy, beautiful smile shouldn’t be inconvenient or expensive to obtain. We work with our patients one on one to ensure your unique needs are being met including offering flexible payment plans from as little as $49 per week.
How Invisalign Works
- With Invisalign, patients wear a series of clear, removable orthodontic aligners that are adjusted as the teeth shift into place without metal or wires.
- A series of custom-made aligners are worn each day for a period of two weeks, and each aligner moves the teeth progressively into place.
- The number of aligners required depends on how much straightening you need.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Invisalign is a popular treatment option for teens and adults that are seeking discreet treatment because the aligners are almost undetectable when you’re wearing them.
- Because they’re made using a smooth plastic, the aligners won’t irritate the insides of your mouth, making Invisalign treatment as comfortable as it is discreet.
- The aligners are removable which makes them very easy to clean while also allowing you to brush and floss as you normally would.
To learn whether or not Invisalign is the right solution for you, book a FREE consultation at our Halifax or Dartmouth location – no referrals required.
Or, download our FREE patient guides for more information: