You’ve tried on hundreds of dresses, selected the perfect venue, checked the guest list twice, and you’re ready to dance the night away with your groom. There’s just one problem: is your smile ready for your wedding day close-up? From Instagram to Snapchat, the first photo many brides share on their wedding days is a… Read More»
Orthodontic treatment won’t just help you get a beautiful smile. There are lots of other important health benefits that you might not have known about. Besides improving your self-esteem, treatment from Docbraces can help:
- Decrease the chance that you’ll require jaw surgery or permanent tooth extraction, or prevent both entirely.
- Improve your oral hygiene, and minimize the chance of tooth decay, gum disease, or lifestyle-related problems like heart disease.
- Lessen the opportunity for strain on or injury to your jaw joints and teeth.
- To reduce the effects of speech impediments and improve breathing.
- Correct any malocclusion issues, like overbites, underbites or crossbites to reduce trauma and excessive wear on your teeth.
- By correcting bite contact which will encourage proper chewing of food, while reducing digestive problems and increasing nutrient absorption.