Download the FREE Braces & Invisalign Guide for Adults
Orthodontic treatment won’t just help you get a beautiful smile. There are lots of other important health benefits that you might not have known about. Besides improving your self-esteem, treatment from Docbraces can help:
- Decrease the chance that you’ll require jaw surgery or permanent tooth extraction, or prevent both entirely.
- Improve your oral hygiene, and minimize the chance of tooth decay, gum disease, or lifestyle-related problems like heart disease.
- Lessen the opportunity for strain on or injury to your jaw joints and teeth.
- To reduce the effects of speech impediments and improve breathing.
- Correct any malocclusion issues, like overbites, underbites or crossbites to reduce trauma and excessive wear on your teeth.
- By correcting bite contact which will encourage proper chewing of food, while reducing digestive problems and increasing nutrient absorption.
American Association of Orthodontists recommends that children visit an orthodontist once they reach the age of 7. By the time your child turns 7 Read More