Did you know children as young as seven years can benefit from orthodontic care? The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that all children receive a check-up by age seven that evaluates orthodontic health and identifies opportunities for early intervention. Choosing the right orthodontist to perform this checkup – and later provide your child with braces –… Read More»
Experience The Docbraces Difference!
- Flexible, Interest Free Financing Plans. No Credit Checks!
- FREE Consultations and Second Opinions – Value of $195
- Direct Billing to Insurance Providers*
- Flexible Hours**
- Family Discounts
- Patient Rewards Hub Incentive Program
- Elite Provider of Invisalign
- T-Link Online Patient Portal
- Modern, State-Of-The-Art Facilities
*Able to bill directly to insurance providers who have systems and processes in place to facilitate such transactions only.
**Early morning and evening appointment times only available at select locations.