October 8, 2014
Invisalign Nova Scotia: Rely on the Maritimes' Elite Provider
A lot can happen in one year. But what if you could discreetly and comfortably work with us to get a brand new, healthy, beautiful smile — all without putting your life on hold?
With Invisalign and Invisalign Teen at Docbraces' Nova Scotia locations, you can get the smile you’ve always dreamed of with minimal interruptions to your life and routine.
We are the Maritime’s only Elite Preferred provider of Invisalign and Invisalign Teen. This distinction means we are part of the top 5% of Invisalign providers in all of North America. It also means that we have successfully helped over 300 Atlantic Canadians get the healthy and beautiful smile they’ve always wanted.
Beyond the end result of a healthy and beautiful smile, Invisalign treatment offers several benefits not found with other, more traditional forms of orthodontic treatments.
Invisalign aligners are:
- nearly invisible, which means they fit seamlessly with your lifestyle. In fact, people might not even notice you’re wearing them!
- removable, so you can continue to eat and drink the foods you want during treatment. The ability to remove the aligners also ensures you can brush and floss your teeth as you normally would to maintain fresh breath and proper oral hygiene.
- made from patented clear thermoplastic, so there are no metal brackets, wires or elastics that could cause irritation to your mouth, unlike traditional braces.
- designed to save you time, so that your office visits are much shorter because you won’t have to spend as much time in the orthodontist’s chair having adjustments made to wires and brackets.
- virtual, which means your treatment plan includes virtual results so you can see exactly how your teeth will look at the end of your treatment plan. Instead of imagining how your new smile will look, you can see for yourself!
Invisalign aligners are suitable for both adults and teens who are seeking a more discreet form of orthodontic treatment and more than 2 million patients around the world have been treated with Invisalign. We offer flexible, interest-free pricing and payment plans starting from as little as $49 per week with no credit checks required.
Adult and teen patients across Nova Scotia are demanding Invisalign as a discreet, attractive and convenient alternative to braces. With Docbraces clinics conveniently located across Nova Scotia, including Halifax, Dartmouth and Amherst, you’re closer than you think to a beautiful, healthy smile.
To learn whether or not Invisalign is the right solution for you, book a FREE consultation at the location nearest you – no referrals required.
Or, download our handy FREE patient guides for more information: